Tips for Teaching Beginning Orchestra
Tips for teaching beginning orchestra for non-string players.
Are you new to teaching strings? Is your primary instrument something other than violin, viola, cello or bass? Wouldn’t it be nice to have some extra string-specific assistance with your beginning students?
To help, we’ve compiled some beginning string orchestra tips from the SmartMusic Blog, to help you ensure that all your students get started right.
In this eBook you'll learn about:
- Back to school tips for teaching violin and viola
- Tips for recruiting and developing viola players
- Back to school tips for teaching cello and bass
- What band directors need to know about teaching orchestra
- Sizing string instruments