Music Department Budgeting Tips
We’ve compiled advice from fellow educators about the music department budgeting process (even from an administrator’s point-of-view) as well as ways to raise and save money for your music program.
Few people are thrilled about budgeting. The good news is that we’ve found experienced educators who can help. We’ve compiled advice on every aspect of the budgeting challenge, from ways to raise and save money, to tips on creating and submitting your budget. This advice may not make budgeting fun, but we hope it will help you get it done sooner.
Topics discussed in this eBook include:
- Creatively Preparing the Music Department Budget
- Taming Band Room Troubles: Easy, Cost-Effective Solutions
- Get More Bang for Your Buck with Technology
- Experienced Fundraising Advice
- How Parent Booster Groups Can Help
- An Administrator's Guide to Music Department Budget