All Things Sight-Reading
The ability to sight read almost anything that is put in front of you is sometimes compared to having a superpower. This eBook compiles tips on teaching and practicing sight reading.
Have you ever been asked what superpower you’d most like to possess? It would be hard to beat the ability to fly. However, to those who are not accomplished sight readers, the idea of being able to play nearly any music by sight doesn’t seem much less miraculous.
Helping your students become better sight readers can change their musical lives – and overall confidence – forever. To help you bestow this superpower on your students, we’ve compiled some tips and tricks from experienced educators.
In this eBook you'll read articles about:
- How to Practice Sight Reading
- Teaching Sight Reading Throughout the Year
- How Can I Get My Students to Sight Sing
- Assessing Student Progress in Sight Reading
- Introducing the Sight Reading Builder